20141111

Meet the team of Doctors

The next morning, on the 17th June 2014.

Mom went to pharmacy to buy chemo pot needle as UM said it's should be provide by my ownself.

Right after she came back from pharmacy, Professor Gan and her team of doctors came to visit me.

They just came with simple words - If I have money now to starts my chemo as Rituximab need to purchase by myself and CHOP will be subsidize by government.

Mom need to go to pharmacy again to buy medicine so that my chemo can starts soonest possible.

By noon time, they arranged me to visit cardio department again as they worry Pericardial Effision happen.

After long hours waiting at the department, finally I back to my room again and they have changed my room, I could share room with a lady.



No comments:

Post a Comment