20141118

My 1st R-CHOP

18th June 2014.

Finally my 1st chemotherapy started.

R-CHOP:
**Reference from: http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Cancerinformation/Cancertreatment/Treatmenttypes/Chemotherapy/Combinationregimen/R-CHOP.aspx


Before it's start, doctor and nurse gave me a lot of advice; Those to do and don't.

Today will begin with R, the Rituximab, following by CHOP - Tomorrow.

After chemo started, many should stop.. Firstly stop all uncooked foods... eg: sushi, salads, cheese, probiotic and blah blah blah... (T_T)

By around 2pm, nurse brought a black bag and there was my Rituximab. 

Before she started the chemo, again she reminded me that chemo will caused a lot of side effects, 1 of them may be I couldn't pregnant in future. If my hubby alright with the issue.. and I said YES!

She started giving me 2 panadols and some sleeping medicine as Rituximab may cause allergic. 

Then afterwards everything started with kind of blur situation and eventually I feel ok with Rituximab.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:32 pm

    A guide on playing the best youtube games for beginners
    ‎Playing youtube converter the best youtube games for beginners · ‎Playing the best youtube games for beginners · ‎Playing the best youtube games for beginners · ‎Playing the best youtube games for beginners · ‎Playing the best

    ReplyDelete